CRM facilitates risk identification and evaluation of each of the different actors in the logistic chain, by manufacturing programs proposing initiatives, which result in both control and reduction of losses
CRM relies on a wide network of Inspectors in Latin America’s main ports and airports
CRM’s extensive experience in logistics operations in Latin America enables it to offer a consulting and training service aimed at risk minimization
Consultancy and Training
Claim investigation and administration for transport and storage of goods portfolios
Henry Cárdenas, president of Fedetranscarga, mentioned that they are working on any measure that contributes to the care of the environment and acknowledged that the vehicles that work with Euro VI have a more advanced technology and for this reason there is uncertainty as to how they will work for their work.
The logistics came from a complicated 2021, the pandemic had taken a huge toll on the sector and they hoped that 2022 would be the year of recovery. However, it has not been like that.
Today fatigue reigns, uncertainty and forecasts are not very optimistic for the first months of 2023.
"At the beginning of the year it seemed that we were leaving the tunnel, that everything was going to reactivate, but the months of February and March arrived with the whole issue in Ukraine and since then they have been quite chaotic months," summarizes Carlos Zubialde to Business Insider. Logistics expert and strategy consultant in digital transformation, transport and ecommerce, as well as author of the specialized blog Información Logística.
CRM offers comprehensive consulting and control services in risk administration, supported by its deep knowledge of the operation. It utilizes a select team and technological tools, elements that make it possible to guarantee its clients an accurate decision-making, regarding the prevention and control of losses, and an improvement in their operations.
Loss minimization programs in the transport and storage of goods
Cargo inspection at ports and airports
Thanks to its broad experience, CRM is able to offer specifically designed consultancy to its clients
Claim Analysis and Management
CRM accompanies and consults its clients, from the time of the event and throughout the duration of the claim process
Focused on risk identification and management in the logistics chain
Inspecting the warehouse areas
Train your work teams with courses in logistics and insurable risk management.
CRM offers various technological tools to its clients so that they are well informed and can interact in an easy and flexible way, adding value to their work in terms of their risk administration
This calculator generates a recommendation of the appropriate number of extinguishers required, according to the NFPA 10 standard, whose authorization for Colombia is the NTC 2885. This tool has been designed in the style of a simple, practical and useful form, which produces a recommendation that fits the client’s specific needs.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR INFORMATIVE BULLETIN
And receive CRM’s latest news
CRM suspende la actividad presencial en sus oficinas.
En aplicación de las directrices dadas por el Ministerio de Salud y Protección Social para hacer frente al virus COVID-19, CRM suspende la actividad presencial en sus oficinas a partir del día 19 de marzo de 2020 hasta nuevo aviso.
Sin embargo; se seguirán prestando los servicios con total normalidad de manera remota con el apoyo de nuestros sistemas tecnológicos.
Para cualquier requerimiento por favor comunicarse vía correo electrónico a la siguiente dirección: email@example.com
Legal Terms and Conditions for Accessing the Website
CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S, domiciled at Calle 72 number 10 - 51 (501) in the city of Bogotá D.C. (Colombia), with NIT No. 830.116.987-4, informs Users that access this WEB, or make use of the services, applications or tools that can be offered through it and in general of the contents Included in the same, that the conditions of use applicable to the access and navigation of the same are the following:
1. It is considered for all legal effects that the use of the Web indicates the acceptance of the conditions of use of the same.
2. CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S., reserves the right to modify not only the Website, but also the conditions set forth at any time.
By virtue of the foregoing, the User undertakes:
1. To make use of the services and content of this web site is in accordance with the law in force, both in Colombia and in the country in which it is found. As well as in accordance with good faith and customs. It is prohibited to use the web that supposes or may imply any form of violation to third parties, about their privacy, their honor, their own image, the secrecy of communications, intellectual or industrial property, personal data, etcetera.
2. The present website constitutes in itself an intellectual property, reason why any alteration, modification, subtraction or non-consensual addition of the same, constitutes a crime.
3. It is prohibited to insert, publish or display content of any kind, especially if they violate morality and public order.
4. The present web page and all the information contained therein, regardless of the format or medium, the computer language in which it is inserted including, by way of example, names, texts, images, photographs, reproductions, logos and trademarks are property Of CRM CONSULTING SERVICES SAS, and therefore is covered by the laws of protection of intellectual and industrial property, and data protection. All products, images, reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents are the exclusive property of CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S. No other subject, person or entity is authorized or entitled to use, free of charge or onerous, the said property, either by reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available, and so on.
5. The content of this website can not be construed as authorizing or licensing to use products, designs, badges or logos of CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S., who will also exercise remedies and legal remedies against the offenders.
6. As the Web is purely informative and for contact information, any error that it may contain will be corrected by CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S., as soon as possible. CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S., is not responsible for direct or indirect damages caused by errors in the web can occur in customers or users.
These conditions of use of the web of CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S, www.CARGORISK.COM, are subject to the Colombian legislation. For the resolution of litigation issues arising from the use of the website or the interpretation of these conditions of use, the user or navigator agrees to submit to the civil, commercial and criminal jurisdiction of Colombia.
These terms and conditions have been written in Spanish. In the case that there is any discrepancy between the texts in different languages or doubts about their interpretation, the text in Castilian will prevail.
Data processing policies
In compliance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013, which establishes the General Regime for the Protection of Personal Data, the present general policies are implemented for the treatment of data from customers, providers or any third party that is part of the data base under the responsibility of CRM CONSULTING SERVICES S.A.S., moving forward known as CRM.
ARTICLE ONE: DEFINITIONS.
For the purposes of the development of these policies, the following definitions shall apply:
a) AUTHORIZATION: It is the express and free consent that THE HOLDER will deliver to CRM by a documentary means for the handling or treatment of its data, prior to its treatment. b) SENSITIVE DATA. Sensitive data are those that affect the privacy of the Holder or whose abuse may lead to discrimination. CRM will not collect or use sensitive data in the conduct of its business activity. c) MANAGER: It may be a CRM or a third party authorized to do so, who will process the data provided by THE HOLDER. d) RESPONSIBLE: CRM as responsible for the database will decide on the same and / or for the processing of the data provided by THE HOLDER. e) HOLDER: Natural or legal person whose data are subject to Treatment. f) TREATMENT: It consists of the collection, storage, use, circulation or suppression of data, not sensitive, that uses CRM for its commercial activity.
SECOND ARTICLE: TREATMENT AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF DATA.
CRM will obtain the personal data through direct collection or through third parties duly authorized to provide such information for exclusively commercial purposes.
CRM will ensure the safe storage of the information contained in the database, as well as its non-sale or supply to third parties other than its parent company, subsidiaries and other companies in the business group.
The data collected will be used for exclusively commercial purposes, marketing, statistics, data updating, satisfaction surveys, trend analysis and in general other technical studies useful for the promotion of CRM products and services.
ARTICLE THREE: MECHANISMS FOR OBTAINING THE AUTHORIZATION.
CRM, will require the free, prior, express and informed consent of the HOLDER for the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion of personal data of the latter which is understood to be included in the services offered by CRM.
To this end, CRM, as the person responsible for the processing of personal data, will keep proof of the authorization granted in a document by THE HOLDER, which will be available for verification by the latter at any time.
To obtain access to the authorization, THE HOLDER shall comply with the provisions of article 5 of this document.
ARTICLE FOUR: RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER.
THE HOLDER of the information will have the following rights:
a) Know, update and rectify your personal data before CRM. b) Request proof of authorization granted to CRM. c) Be informed, upon request, of the use that he has given to his personal data. d) Submit to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for violations of the provisions of this law and other rules that modify, add or complement. e) Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when in the CRM Treatment did not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees.
ARTICLE FIVE: AREA OF ATTENTION TO THE HOLDER AND PROCEDURE TO KNOW OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION.
The HOLDER may exercise the rights established in this policy as follows: By written communication or by e-mail you may:
Request information about the personal data stored in the database that handles CRM and exercise the rights provided in Article Four Of this document. The communication may be addressed to the Legal representative or to the Market and Communications area of the company. The consultation will be attended, by the same medium in which it was filed, in a maximum term of ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the same.
ARTICLE SIX: PROCEDURE FOR UPDATING, RECTIFYING AND DELETING INFORMATION.
In the event that the Owner or the person duly authorized to exercise their rights, consider that the information contained in the database must be subject to correction, update or deletion, may submit a claim to CRM which will be processed under The following rules:
The complaint may be made by written communication or by e-mail to the addresses indicated in article five of this document, in the same THE HOLDER must identify fully, make a description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the Address, and accompanying documents that you want to assert.
The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to deal with the claim within that term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first finished.
ARTICLE SEVEN: DUTIES OF CRM AS RESPONSIBLE AND / OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION.
a) Guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data. b) Request and keep, in the conditions provided for in this law, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Holder, which is included in the bids submitted by the company. c) Properly inform the Holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted. d) Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. e) Correct the information when it is incorrect. f) Inform at the request of the Holder on the use given to his data.
ARTICLE EIGHT: WHO CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER.
The following persons may exercise the rights of the HOLDER:
a) The Holder, who must prove his identity in sufficient form by the different means available to him responsible. b) For their successors, who must prove such quality. c) By the representative and / or proxy of the Holder, after accreditation of the representation or empowerment. d) By stipulation in favor of another or another previous accreditation of such stipulation. e) The rights of children and adolescents shall be exercised by those persons who are entitled to represent them.
ARTICLE NINE: PROCEDURE TO KNOW OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION.
The HOLDER may request CRM, through written communication or e-mail addressed to the mail indicated in article five of this document, to know the information related to their data that reside in CRM databases.
The consultation will be attended in a maximum term of ten (10) working days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within this term, the interested party will be informed, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which their consultation will be attended, which in no case will exceed the term of five (5) business days Following the expiration of the first term.
ARTICLE TEN: PROCEDURE FOR UPDATING, RECTIFYING AND DELETING INFORMATION.
In the event that THE HOLDER or the person duly authorized to exercise their rights, consider that the information contained in the database must be subject to correction, update or deletion, may submit a complaint to CRM, which will be processed under the following rules:
1. The claim may be made by written communication or by e-mail to the addresses indicated in article five of this document, in the same THE HOLDER must fully identify, make a description of the facts that give rise to the claim, address, and accompanying the documents that you want to assert.
2. In the event that the information elated to this incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days of receipt of the claim to remedy the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the requested information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the claim.
3. In case the person receiving the complaint is not competent to resolve it, it will transfer to whom it corresponds in a maximum term of two (2) business days and inform the interested party of the situation.
4. Once received the complete claim, a legend that says "claim in process" and the reason for it, in a term not greater than two (2) business days will be included in the database. This legend will be maintained until the claim is decided.
5. The maximum term to attend the claim shall be fifteen (15) working days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to deal with the claim within that term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first finished.
ARTICLE ELEVEN: VALIDITY.
The policies contained herein are effective as of July 1, 2013 and were readjusted on August 31, 2016.